EMMANUEL SALVADOR P. FRONDA, II
The young-talented and visionary Municipal Mayor Emmanuel Salvador P. Fronda II, also known as “JR Fronda” started his aspiration to become one of the best public servants since he was a child. He was inspired growing up in their humble house just across the Municipal Hall of Balayan, he developed this to serve the people of Balayan.
The biggest mentor of his journey to become a public servant, is none other than his father, Hon. Emmanuel Salvador “Manny” O. Fronda, the father Mayor started his humble beginning in public service as Barangay Chairman, then as ABC President, Municipal Councilor, Vice-Mayor and Municipal Mayor for 3-terms (12 years of service) as the Mayor of Balayan.
They became the father and son who equally love and serve the people of Balayan. Mayor “JR” started his public service career as a Sangguniang Kabataan (SK) Chairman as a PKSK President, and was elected as Municipal Councilor for two (2) terms (2010-2013, 2013-2016).
His great inspiration and aspiration became into reality when he won the election as Municipal Mayor last 2016-2019. Continuing his service as Local Chief Executive since 2019 up to present, he served with long-term vision to on-going and proposed projects that aims for unveil the town’s full potential as a sustainable agro-industrial Municipality. He is always well assured for the ecological balance and general welfare of the majority prior to existing laws with the Municipal Planning Team using the “Ridge-to-Reef Approach” guided by the Housing and Land Use Regulatory Board (HLURB) in the updating of the Municipality’s Comprehensive Land Use Plan.
ACHIEVEMENTS and AWARDS
- LGU’s BEST PRACTICE AGAINST COVID-19
- BRAVO Award 2018 “2nd Place Outstanding Bantay Dagat”
- Seal of Child-Friendly Local Governance
- Certificate of Recognition for Good Financial House Keeping
- 2nd in the province-wide collections
- Anti-Red Tape Act Award
- Task Force Ugnay 2ID, PA
- Certificate of Recognition – Deped Indigenous People’s Program
- Certificate of Award – Fish landing from BFAR
- Certificate of Recognition from Ten Foundation
- Certificate of Recognition Business Friendliness from DILG
- Certificate of Recognition from Batangas State University (BSU)
- CSO Awardee for region IV-A (CALABARZON)
- Certificate of Recognition from Philippine Carabao Center
- Boy Scout of the Philippines – Best Sub camp
- Certificate of Recognition from DSWD Field Office IV-A
- Hall of Fame Award – Balayan East Central School (BRIGADA ESKWELA)
- Sustainable BALAYANIHAN programs
- Comprehensive Development Plan (CDP)
- Annual Investment Plan (AIP)
- Priority PPAs
- PNB loan for the New Mall Type Public Market
- Opening of New Road Networks
- The Comprehensive Land Use Plan of Balayan
- Utilization of Forfeited Properties
- On Going Construction of “Class AAA” Slaughter House
- New Point of Trading “Community Fish Landing Center”
- Baywalk Development
- Binambang River Walk Project
- One of his major projects is the New Government Center Building that is located at Barangay Caloocan, being zoned as urban expansion and center of the Municipality. As part of the preparation for the new township and decongestion of traffic at existing town proper, a state-of-the-art three storey building is being constructed that will lead to a more efficient, accessible and fast delivery of basic services not only for Balayeños, but for the general public for the site will accommodate local and national government satellite offices such as, Department of Trade and Industry (DTI), Philippine Health Insurance Corporation(Philhealth), Social Security System (SSS) and Cooperative Development Authority (CDA). This 3.1 hectares of development would be the new location also for the Tri-Bureau, Philippine National Police (PNP), Bureau of Fire Protection (BFP), Bureau of Jail Management and Penology (BJMP) and for the Regional and Municipal Trial Court (RTC/MTC), and Land Bank.
“Adapt with the digital software’s and technology, Innovate for a transformative governance, Maintain the positive and rapid changes in our beloved town.”
- Born on November 17, 1984
- The second son of Emmanuel Salvador O. Fronda (Former Mayor of Balayan) and Juliana P. Fronda (District Chairperson of Girl Scout of the Philippines).
- Graduated High School at Immaculate Concepcion College
- Finished AB Political Science at St. Claire Colleges, Manila
- Married to Leslee Ellao. They have 3 children, Emmanuel Salvador E. Fronda III, Juliana Lyn E. Fronda and Maria Paz Anatalia E. Fronda.